Tending to Rockville’s Legal Needs with a Personal Touch
You need an attorney who will listen closely to you, gain an understanding of your unique needs and goals, and take the time to explain your options in plain English without all that confusing “legalese.” You need an attorney who will treat you with respect and provide you with exemplary client service. Finally, you need an attorney who understands the law and is willing to do whatever it takes to protect your interests and those of your family.
At The Tyra Law Firm, you can expect all of this and more. Whether you need help in the area of family law, estate planning, elder law, personal injury, or a combination of these services, we are here for you. As a sole practitioner, attorney Neil Tyra will work with you personally to handle all of your legal matters. Contact our Rockville law office today to schedule a consultation with Mr. Tyra to discuss your specific legal needs.
Mr. Tyra was born in Norfolk, England and raised in Maryland. His wife of 34 years, Noel, is a 4th generation “Rockvillian.” They have two children and are active in the community. In his legal practice, Mr. Tyra strives to forge long-lasting, personal relationships with his clients.
Areas of Practice
- Maryland, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2005
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia, J.D.
- University College, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, B.A., Information Systems Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rotary, Member, 1990 – 1996
- Computer Sciences Corporation, Project Manager, 1988 – 1994
- ORI, Inc., Systems Engineer, 1980 – 1988